The Evening Standard New Home Awards 2021 were truly a night to remember. Featuring the cream of the crop in London home-building, the awards put a spotlight on the very best properties in London. From first-time buyer flats to illustrious family houses, every kind of property developer had its moment in the sun!
We were invited to a glitzy ceremony at London’s Dorchester Hotel – champagne was popped, plaques were awarded and our clients knocked it out of the park. While most of the credit must go to these dreamy developments, it’s also a pat on the back for the work that we do!
Judged by a mix of Evening Standard readers and industry experts, there’s no doubt that the award winners are the best of the best. Congratulations to our clients who managed to scoop up some of the most prestigious prizes:
- BEST SHARED OWNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Ascot House, Staines-Upon Thames, TW18.
- BEST FIRST-TIME BUYER HOME (<100 Homes)
1 Varcoe Road, Southwark, SE16.
- BEST REGENERATION PROJECT
Southmere, Thamesmead, SE2.
- BEST OUT OF LONDON HOME (100+ Homes)
The Fuchsia, Radstone Gate, Kent, CT4.
- BEST FAMILY HOME (Four Categories) – Up to £750,000
The Fuji, The Pomeroy, New Cross, SE14.
- BEST FAMILY HOME (Four Categories) – £750,000 – £1.5 Million (<100 Homes)
The Beddington at Heartenoak Meadows, Hawkhurst, Kent, TN18.
- BEST SMALL DEVELOPMENT (<100 Homes)
The Maltings, Biddenden, Kent, TN27.
Want to learn more about what happened at the Evening Standard Awards? Read here!